GETTING NEAR TO THE ELECTION.

Hello folks, how are you? well we have seen a few debates so far on the coming General Election, so who do you fancy?
For many Years I voted Labour but after hearing today's manifesto from Labour its highly unlikely I will be voting for them.
Why? It was all going so well until Jeremy Corbyn decided to have a Free run of Migrants into the UK, for  me thats a no no.
This Country is struggling to make ends meet, the people of Great Britain cannot find work as it is, cannot get a home, cannot get their kids into school, cannot make ends meet, and this jumped up weirdo decides that free movement is a good thing? yes its a good thing for skilled workers, but will it stop there? don't think so, and before anyone gets their knickers in a twist I know the Health service would crumble without migrant workers, but we need to draw the line somewhere.
This has put me right off Labour and even if I wanted to waste my vote on UKIP, I would rather do that than let a Government open the flood gates for the whole world to come to Britain, It is about time we looked after our own, many of our own ex servicemen are struggling on the streets when they fought for this country and its beyond a joke.
I wonder what will be next from Labour? we shall have to see.


Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS
Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS 


THANKS OR VISITING.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME TO MY RANTS PAGE.

BONE OF CONTENTION.

GENERAL ELECTION PART 2