WELCOME TO MY RANTS PAGE.

Hello friends, a warm welcome to my rants page.
Everyone likes a good gripe nowadays, if it isn't about the weather its about work or something else, we just cannot help ourselves, we often feel good after a good rant.
I created this blog to "let off steam" rather than shout abuse or hit walls lol.
I would just like to remind you that the writing here is strictly MY opinion and there will be no mentions of names etc except when I am ranting about the Government.
Everyone has their own opinion, and thats how it should be, this is a blog merely based on mine.


Happy reading,

William.

Comments

  1. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after
    I clicked submit my dogs fleas keep biting me comment didn't show up.
    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say excellent
    blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe thanks friend, would have loved to see your full comment. but thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

hello, you do not have to register to comment, simply scroll down to anonymous and leave a comment.hey, thanks for the visit, your very kind, hope to see you again, keep smiling.

william.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

BONE OF CONTENTION.

COUNTRYSIDE LITTER